The Summerlakes Clubhouse houses a variety of activities for use by the homeowners, their families and guests:
Basketball Gym - Features two regulation height basketball hoops. Basketballs may be checked out at the front office, or you may bring your own. Any homeowner having at least 6 people to play with (including guests) may reserve the gym for one hour increments.
Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Tables are located on the upper level of the Clubhouse. Paddles, Cue Sticks and Balls may be checked out at the front office.
Whirlpool - The generous 8' by 10' hot tub is located on the lower level of the Clubhouse and is open year round. Water temperature is kept at 101-103 degrees, and is maintained daily to meet DuPage County Health Department requirements. Solo bathing is allowed. Showers are required prior to use. Age restrictions apply.
Sauna - There is one dry heat sauna located within the whirlpool room.
Exercise Room - The workout area is located in the lower level of the Clubhouse. It features three treadmills, two eliptical machines, one stairmaster, two bicycles, two universal weight machines, and a wide variety of free weights. Age restrictions apply.
T.V. - There is a 52" wide screen television and DVD player available in the upper level sitting room for your viewing pleasure.
POOL TABLES - A person must be 14 years old to play pool by themselves. A person under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a resident of at least 18 years old.
PING PONG, FOOSBALL, & BASKETBALL - A person must be at least 11 years old to play in these areas by themselves. persons under the age of 11 must be accompanied by a resident of at least 18 years old.
WEIGHT ROOM - A person must be 18 years old to use the weight room and exercise equipment alone. Persons 15-17 years old may be allowed to use the exercise equipment if they have a signed waiver and are accompanied by a parent.
WHIRLPOOL & SAUNA - A person must be 12 years of age or older. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by their own parent or legal guardian. Solo bathing is permitted, but not recommended, to users 18 years of age and older. A signed waiver must be kept on file. NO SOLO ENTRANCE IS ALLOWED IN THE SAUNA.
CLUBHOUSE RENTAL - The annex building is available for rental by Summerlakes members for private parties. Complete details on costs, rental policies, regulations, and availability can be obtained from the Clubhouse Office, or by viewing the attachment below. Alcohol (beer & wine only) is acceptable for a higher security deposit.
- A person must be at least 11 years old to enter the Clubhouse by themselves.
- Children 10 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- 11-14 YEARS OLD - 1 GUEST
- 15 YEARS & OLDER - 2 GUESTS
- HOMEOWNER OR AUTHORIZED TENANT - 10 GUESTS
- ALL RESIDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THEIR SUMMERLAKES ID AT ALL TIMES.
- GUESTS MIDDLE SCHOOL AGE OR OLDER NEED A PHOTO ID CARD;
- EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO FILL OUT A GUEST CARD AT THE FRONT DESK.
- GUESTS MUST ARRIVE AND LEAVE WITH THE RESIDENT THAT THEY ARE ATTENDING THE CLUBHOUSE WITH, AND BE ACCOMPANIED BY THAT RESIDENT AT ALL TIMES.
- MONDAY-FRIDAY 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- SATURDAY-SUNDAY 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
DAILY, 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. (Weather permitting, at least 70 degrees)
Open Memorial Day through Labor Day
- $5.00 (Summer), $3.00 (Fall/Winter) AGES 11 and OLDER
- $2.00 AGES 5 and OLDER
- FREE TO THOSE UNDER AGE 5
NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN OR ON CLUBHOUSE PREMISES, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A PAID RENTAL/SECURITY DEPOSIT
ASSESSMENTS MUST BE CURRENT TO USE THE CLUBHOUSE- NO EXCEPTIONS!